(ET) Disc

I bought a Brinly-Hardy sleeve hitch disc on Friday at Home Depot for
$149.  Single-gang (not tandem; to do tandem you use two discs).  39"
wide.  It pulls in light sandy-loam in D1 for probably 3.5 hours at 2"
depth, about 4 times tiller speed.  I used 3 old batteries for weight to
help it dig in.  Very useful, but doesn't work soil as well as the farm
discs I'm used to.  It becomes my primary cultivator for 1.5 acres of
strawberries.  The cultivator and tiller plug too easily unless used far
more often.

Anyone seen/used a front-mount reel-mower?

Larry Elie