[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) lift strap
- Subject: Re: (ET) lift strap
- From: "Christopher Zach" <czach computer org>
- Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:46:23 -0400
- References: <3 0 6 32 20020505222020 00883470 mail vt edu>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Yes. Use the U thingie to go through the end loop of the strap, then put it
through the axle like a clip.
This way the strap won't fall off the axle.
----- Original Message -----
From: <agp ???>
To: "ELECTRAK" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 10:20 PM
Subject: (ET) lift strap
> I bought a new lift strap from Bill Gunn. It came with a 3 or 4 inch
> 'U' shaped bit of steel similar in diameter to a sturdy coathanger. The
> old strap was not stock and was not attached to the reel in any way, just
> wrapped around it and held during lifting only by friction. There are no
> installation instructions with the strap or in the manuals I have. Any
> tips out there before I just wing it?
> Andrew Poush