From: SolidTech [mailto:SolidTech qwest net]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 10:48 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Wheels and Tires

Dave,
  Good idea, but you know how you hate spending the money on a tool that
you
probably won't use again for years...  I only have the one Elec-trak (so
far) and the other tractor does not have tires (it's tracked).  Besides,
the
whole project only took two or three hours of work (allowing a gap while
the
paint dried on the one rim) from setting the front of the tractor up onto
blocks to driving it around again.

- - joe