From: RJ Kanary [mailto:rjkanary nauticom net]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 5:06 PM
To: Hazen, Dwight L; Jeremy Gagliardi com; Elec-Trak
Subject: Re: (ET) Lights

I put a pair of Bug Eye type utility lamps, purchased at NAPA, on mine.
Mounted on either side of the 'grille' loaded with 4509 aircraft lamps,
[100
W] powered by a low profile SLI battery, robbed from an Audi or VW.The
battery is bolted to a board, that has been drilled so that is just fits
over the battery terminals in the front compartment.This battery powers the
headlamps, tail lamps, and the horn. The separate battery prevents dimming
under load. This dimming is the biggest disadvantage I see, with either the
OEM design, or any thirty six volt arrangement.

RJ Kanary
Member TRNi  Since 1998
ASE® Certified Master Auto Technician

rjkanary nauticom net