[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Lights
- Subject: Re: (ET) Lights
- From: Jeremy Gagliardi com
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:49:53 -0400
- Organization: http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com/
- References: <3CCE027B 29444 97ACCE localhost>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
"David Roden (Akron OH USA)" wrote:
> On 29 Apr 2002 at 10:01, Jeremy Gagliardi com wrote:
> > I had been toying with the idea of getting
> > 6 identical 12V bulbs and posts. I would mount 2 bulbs each in the
> > left &
> > right headlight sockets, and put the remaining 2 up on the console
> > (left &
> > right).
> That's going to make for either dim headlights or an awfully bright
> instrument panel!
Three 12V bulbs wired in series with a 36V power source would be dim?
mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com