RE: (ET) Lights

I have toyed with the idea of using sealed beam 12 car headlights for the
ET. They make some sealed units that will fit the opening. The only problem
is the beam pattern will be vertical. I was thinking of using the plastic
diffuser that currently is on the ET to help spread out the light.

Any one have any ideals about this?

Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
IP Phone 317.278.4014   Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.