From: Jeremy Gagliardi com [mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 11:50 AM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: (ET) Lights

The Lights on my E20 went out.  They were working fine last summer, and
this summer I just happened to notice their not any more.

I checked the fuse and the wires.  Both seem okay.  I haven't swapped
out an old bulb for a new one yet.  It seems odd, because both stopped
working.  If one bulb burns out, does that open the connection with the
second, or are they in parrallel?  Is there anything else to check?

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com