RE: (ET) first mow

Steve,

I balance my blades it helps stop the vibration. I thought my motors were is good shape in my deck. But when I took the motors apart it was a different story. Yes, going up hill the tractor will slow down. You may have to change gears if the motor slows down to much. After you have mowed for a while look for any connections that might be getting warm. You can use your hand for this. Replace, clean and tighten any suspect connection.

I won the bid on EBay for the 36v to 120ac rotary converter. The converter works great! It has run any thing I have plugged into it. I replaced the 20amp locking accessory plug on the tractors with 50amp Anderson genderless plugs (the gray one). The converter needs about 30amps from the tractor to make 900w at 120 volts. Not the most efferent way but ok for power tools out in the yard.

If you are interested in a converter Email svtboy powerweb com he has a few more new converters for sale.

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS

Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu

http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net

IP Phone 317.278.4014   Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.