Re: (ET) first mow

Sounds like you're making good progress. Between your plow and my snow thrower we really did keep the snow at bay.

Regarding the mowing, I've seen the same thing. I don't know if you remember the hill in front of my house, but the downhill passes are quite different from the uphill, both in speed and in current draw. This is definitely noticeable in L, and even more pronounced in D1. In D1 the uphill can be enough to drop the voltage a bit. As long as your drive belts aren't slipping, then I'd say its just normal operation you're seeing.

- Tom Coate
   E-20
   Leesburg, VA