[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) spring startup
- Subject: Re: (ET) spring startup
- From: "Christopher Zach" <czach computer org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:25:45 -0400
- References: <3CBC6A6A 4B5DBEC0 realns com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
What model tractor?
If an E20, might be reverse relay is stuck.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Dennis" <wombat RealNS com>
To: "Elec-trak" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 2:16 PM
Subject: (ET) spring startup
> Have to go thru annual "first start" as usual, hear one click on moving
> speed lever. Clean fuses - no help - sever raps on relay panel and off
> it goes. Guess I need to wake up the relays after winter hibernation.
> Batteries about 1/2 way up green after sitting all winter, so do a half
> charge and get tilling.