RE: (ET) Mowing part 2

Question: Is there a way to put the mower in an up position so I can travel
with it? When I had it suspended by the lift strap alone it would start to
swing, get into a harmonic, and break the strap (wham!)

Do you have the black 'bumper' in front with a piece of plastic tubing on
it?  My first ET didn't have one.  It doesn't swing as much if the mower
is all the way up against it.  As far as the strap; you can use a piece of
dog-chain (like they use on the tiller for depth control) and just snap it
in place.

Larry Elie