From: habooly earthlink net [mailto:habooly earthlink net]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 1:01 AM
To: ELECTRAK
Subject: (ET) CONTACTORS

Is there an easy way to check out the 'contactors' or do I have to go
through the whole trouble- shooting procedure in the manual?
The E12 was rolling along just fine - and stopped. Everything stills clicks
like before, but when I push the lever forward or back - nothing.
Also, how much is a new contactor or can they be repaired?
Thanks.