RE: (ET) 2 "NEW "electraks on ebay

I also found a unit that had never been sold. A Wheellhorse A-60. See Club
web site for picture.
The batteries were dry, so all you would have to do is have acid solution
put in them. The original paper tabs are still on the caps.
The tires seem fine and hold air.
I must admit although that I have done nothing to this unit but store it.
To me this is a find of a lifetime, that I would like to keep as is.

Whether these other tractors are for real and worth the money, is another
story.
If these are for real, it sure would be nice to have all that brand new
sheet metal.
I don't feel it would take a lot to get these going, unless mice did a
number on the wiring.

If someone is interested in going after these I would be very careful.
A fellow I work with just got cheated out of $300 on some tools.
Last time he checked, the FBI report showed that they had duped over 150
people.

Dennis