Re: (ET) Dozer and Lift Motor

> http://www.elec-trak.org/resources/GEDozerManual/1_GIF.html

Ah, one lesson learned.  I RTFM'ed.  There's the the diagram I needed to
connect the lift strap properly (gee, that seems like a pain in the
ars), the lubrication instructions, and even how to prevent it from
flipping.  Hmph, guess I shoulda' RTFM'ed first.

I'm glad I brought it up with the list, though.  I like that loop-around
tip when hooking up the lift strap.  That's one of those, "*whap
forehead* I shoulda' thought of that!" tips.

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com