Re: (ET) DC-DC Converters - Lot of 6

Phil Trice wrote:

> David,
>         (At the risk of lowering the signal/noise ratio :-), You raise
> some very
> good points. I looked at the spec sheets for these yesterday, and came to
> the same conclusions.
> The point remains, though; are there any DC-DC convertors out there that
> are
> usable (ie, reasonable current capacity, size, etc) and affordable?
> Barring
> that, are there known, stable designs that could be turned into usable
> products?

I've done some searching myself for 36V nominal equipment (in the realm
of DC-DC, AC-DC, and DC-AC), and did some asking around to companies
that make them.  I was basically told "Convert your tractor to 24V or
48V and we can help you.  We can custom make a 36V, but I would not
describe it as 'economical'".  Good luck.

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com