Re: Christopher Zach (ET) 36 volt inverter from Tripp-Lite

CZ and the group....

Unless you 'NEED' 3 kw of ac power, you might consider a good quality
1200-1500 watt inverter running 12 volt input....  Hook it up to one pair
of
batteries in the tractor....you could even arrange a way to move from one
pair to another pair of batteries.....  Should cost way less and with the
money you save you could buy a 12 volt air compressor and small tank; bolt
them to the bottom of one of the hoods and have mobile air pressure.  The
neighbors will love you for it.

Dr Tom  WB8MCS

A Glock is my favorite 'point and click' interface.......

If you are interested in inverters and chargers try www.consumersmarine.com
, www.overtons.com , and www.westmarine.com .  They have them in different
brands, sizes, and types of battery they can charge.  Some are three stage
and most are waterproof too.  There are some that can charge 3 banks of
12vdc batteries, (might be useful on an ET).  Most boats of 24' and larger
use 2 or 3 banks of batteries of 12, 24, or 36 volts.  There are other
marine sites like- boaters world.  But I don't have their address.

Ralph Vogan

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!
http://my.netzero.net/s/signup?r