(ET) 36 volt inverter from Tripp-Lite

Was searching the web this morning and came across this Tripp-Lite
inverter.
3600 Watts output from a 36 volt input.

http://www.provantage.com/scripts/go.dll/-s/vtrpi00q

Quick questions:

1) Which two battery poles serve as the terminal points for the ET's 36
volt
power?
2) Can the wires between the batteries on the ET handle a 100 amp draw?
3) Could one use one of these to totally replace the big charger in the
nose
of the ET?

My thought is to buy this, put it in the tool carrier I have for the ET,
and
mount a 100 amp receptacle on the back of the E20, wired using 4 gauge wire
into the batteries with a 100 amp fuse. This will give me over 3000 watts
of
power for my electric chain saw...

Another possibility would be to remove the big transformer charger and put
this in it's place. This thing can charge batteries from 110 volts (3 stage
charger too, nice) in the event I get a string of non-sunny days and can't
charge solar.

But it's a nice sunny day today; we'll see how long it takes to fully
recharge the ET using the panels.

Chris