RE: (ET) Tool receptacle

At 08:30 AM 03/08/2002 -0500, Pestka, Dennis J wrote:
I also have a rotary.
It was made for my Wheelhorse model C-185.
It is suppose to supply about 7 amps of 110VAC.

Do you know how many amps yours will supply ?

From Lee:
No! However I have used it for years to power electric chain saws which I think draw between 10 and 12 amps. But I'm not sure even about that.

I looked at the picture. It looks like the same animal. But I swear, mine plugs into the big socket. I turn it on and off with the 'mower' switch.