From: SWS [mailto:ssawtelle erols com]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 10:02 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Dozer blade return spring

I can't figure this one out and the microfiche copy on elec-trak.org is one
of the really spotty, faint pages, so:

On the dozer/snow blade, the blade angle adjust (side to side) is done with
the handle. The lever on the handle is used to pull a catch out of a notch
so the blade can be swung. There must be a spring to return the catch back
in place, but mine seems to be missing and I can't figure out where it
would
go. So can someone enlighten me, please? I'd like where the spring attaches
and any info you can give me on the spring itself.

TIA,

SteveS
E12S