Re: (ET) Lost key

Christopher Zach wrote:
> Well, this afternoon my three year old son hid the key for my E20
> somewhere in the back yard (ie: it's gone).

I have found that some random small cabinet lock type keys work in the
key switch on my E-20, but perhaps it is worn out.

I'd agree that a basic toggle switch would be the easiest replacement.
But since you have little kids, maybe you want to have a key which lives
in Dad's pocket? If so, can check places like Radio Shack & Newark
(.com) along with the surplus places, or Bill Gunn probably has this in
stock just like everything else ET.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S-10