(ET) Cruise control on-line.

The cruise control is repaired on the E-20.

The problem was not the switch; it was fine. Mr. Gunn said to check the CC
relay; it sometimes goes out of alignment. Sure enough, the harp was bent
back on the CC relay (the one all the way to the left when viewed from the
seat) and as a result it could not actuate. A bit of work with the pliers,
and it's working now.

I like having CC. It's really handy when going up the hills, as it locks
the
motor in without the field weakening, so you don't overload halfway up the
hill...

If we ever create a FAQ for these tractors, FAQ #1 should be "Always listen
to Mr. Gunn".

Chris