Re: (ET) E-20 vs E-15

You really will not notice much difference in power, between the
two.............until you need maximum torque , or speed, for an extended
period of time. That is where the superior endurance, and different pulley
ratio of the E-20 will show up. But, on the other hand, [where you have
four
fingers and a thumb] the more powerful traction motor cold conceivably
deplete the batteries more  quickly.
         It all boils down to choosing the right unit , for what you intend
on doing. For what I expect of my tractor, the E-15 can't do what it has to
do, long enough, without going into thermal shut down. The E-20 will only
do
this after I have asked it to do the impossible. Most users will not
operate
their machines under those kind of conditions.
 As far as hand throttle versus foot throttle, I am usually using the
tractor under conditions where maximum torque is needed, so I just set the
Cruise Control, and go from there. Just personal preference. It would not
be
that much trouble to convert a seven speed E-20 over to a hand throttle.

RJ Kanary @ Bandi Bros. Inc.
Member TRNi  Since 1998
ASE® Certified Master Auto Technician
Member Tech Line Associates Since 1987