Re: (ET) It's ALIVE!!!

Gary:

How did you take apart the foot switch box? I took off the outside cover,
however it looks like all the magic happens deep on the inside....

The charger doesn't seem to turn off at the "off" position; does the whole
transformer stop humming when the dial goes to off, or does it continue to
hum without putting power in the batteries?

It's been about 3 hours, so I'll probbaly go out and unplug the tractor
just
to be safe. I'll start charging again tomorrow and give it about 4 hours
(plus the three now). The charge needle is almost at the top of the white;
does the needle have any sort of bearing on the state of charge?

Chris