-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of SWS
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 10:52 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) loader

I recalll some discussion about a loader; my connection is too slow tonght
to search the archives, but anyway I ran across this link for plans for a
generic garden tractor loader. I don't know the person, have no interest in
it, etc etc, but it may be of use to someone.

http://www.geocities.com/pnfz/GardenTractorLoader.html

-Steve S

E12 (waiting for batteries)