Re: (ET) How To Update brakes?

From Lee:

It's been awhile.
Bill Gunn at Technical Services has an brake upgrade that really works. I put one on my E20 and it does the job. Cost is a little over $100 and quite a bit of work. But it's worth it if you need brakes.

What you do is replace the wimpy disk brake that came on the tractor with one that isn't so wimpy. It uses the same brake pedal. The real work comes in trying to remove the old disk.