From: Lee Richardson [mailto:lrichard jbc edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 9:42 AM
To: Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) Seat Switch

 From Lee:

There's another side to the seat safety switch story.

If:
1. You don't have a brake update on your tractor and therefore not much
brakes, and
2. You are going down a rather rough trail on a hillside, and
3. You bounce just enough to kill the braking power of the engine, then
4. You're going to have one wild ride down that hill.

Been there, done that!  It wasn't my idea of Big Fun!