(ET) spare golf-cart batteries

If there is anyone in the metro west area of beantown who wants my old
golf cart/tractor batteries, they are free for the taking.  I am still
using them but right now to lazy to take them out.  They still work fine
but i do have other batteries i want to try out eventually.
Call me 978-266-1544

D. Russell Graves,<A href="mailto:russell239 aol com">Russell239</A>
jeGra Research
1984 Chevrolet S-10,144 volt
GE   E-16 with 125 minute batteries
GE   E-20  stock using relays,Trojan T-105's

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.