-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Neil Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 4:03 PM
To: Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) speed control

Dunno, my JD90 has the constant speed motor and tranny, *lots* simpler.
It would be nice sometimes to have reverses without shifting but kinda
50 50 when you have to stop the motor then.  Lots more effeicient than
theating those big resistors on the GE, I never seem to run anything but
"high" anyway.

I just bought a whole box of assorted trip-o-lett meters, all sizes,
mostly microamp scales, if anyone is interested ask for size, I'll look
- they will be cheap.

wombat