From: Eric Miller [mailto:ewmiller erols com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 3:05 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) What's an elec-trak worth in Ontario, Canada?

> I believe I've heard that Bill Gunn sells refurbished E15s for US$1200
> (without attachments).
>
> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

  Bill sells his refurbished large frame tractors for $2500 not $1200.  It
costs him more than $1200 just for new: batteries, paint, all the bearings
in the motor and trans, brushes, seat, tires and all the relays, switches,
gauges and wiring. Now add in his labor and you have a tractor that looks
better now then when was new! If Bill was to sell his refurbished tractors
for $1200 we all would be in line to buy at least two.
      Eric