(ET) What's an elec-trak worth in Ontario, Canada?

Someone local to me in Ontario, Canada is selling a Elec-trak with a
snowblower and lawnmower attachment, in working order. He says that it is a
model 150, but from reading on the Internet, he must mean E15.

I've spent a bunch of time reading the archives at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elec-trak and haven't found many prices in
this area to compare against, and I'm wondering what a fair offer would be.

(The guy is dreaming, I think, because he's asking $2000 CDN for it.)