Re: (ET) Replacing Batteries (What to look for)

To expand on David's comments, here's another option.

I've had good luck with used batteries.  I get them from a local golf  CART
distributor, not from a golf course.  They swap them out when the set in a
golf cart can't stay in service for a full day of hauling golfers.  Now may
be a good time because it is at or close to the end of the golf season in
many areas.

I've even been able to replace batteries one-at-a-time.  I suspect my
"success" is due in part to the fact that I have low demands for my E-12.
If
I had multiple acres to mow or some other high demand application, I think
I'd opt for a new, matched set.

In my area, the used ones with lots of life left are about $10 each.   It's
all about money ...

Wayne