Re: (ET) amps/ uneven loading

You're quite welcome Larry. Glad I could help.

I always try to find the cheapest solution! Not having had the time
(been installing a wood fired boiler to heat the house and shop) to
check things out, what size (amps) switch do you think we should use?
and perhaps we can come up with a common source for everyone. I could
post a diagram and instructions on my web site and Don's.

Judging from what I recall of the wire sizes I would guess 10A DC should
do it.

Jim