Re: (ET) Bill Gunn

No, Erick - you were not dreaming! Bill did in fact have a message posted
that spoke of his going out of business. Here it is:

From: WGUNN aol com
Subject: Technical Service
To: elec-trak-owner egroups com
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:07:15 EDT

To whom it may concern;
       Please pass this information along to all in the Elec-Trak
discussion
list. As of Friday, October 6 Technical Service and Parts has decided to
discontinue support for the GE, Wheelhorse and New Idea Elec-Trak electric
garden tractors. Any outstanding orders of course will be filled. The
decision was not an easy one as Technical Service supported the Elec-Trak
for
over 20 years but the time has come to realize that to keep on trying to
maintain an entity that three major corporations failed at is difficult at
best for two people. Thank you.  Please do not reply to this e-mail address
as this is a friends computer and I don't want to inconvenience him.

Luckily, for all of us, he recanted and didn't follow through. Of course,
that doesn't mean that another- this time permanent announcement - may not
come sometime in the future. So, there you have it - you were correct and I
guess everyone else just wanted to forget the whole terrible ordeal as if
it
were a dream!!

Don Cohen