(ET) dumb stunts

Found out something the hard way today {:-{

The power takeoff quit working so I was checking out the big relay,
opened the panel on the front of the dash.  While playing around, I had
the panel tipped forward, the hood dropped.  Big relay is now in about
20 pieces.  Found that 2RTN (?) had an open coil, after replacing both
power takeoff works fine, now tractor won't run.

As I had a beautiful arc when the hood hit probably blew something,
haven't found it yet.  Can hear the relays click when I operate the
speed control but no motor run.

any suggestions  ?

wombat