From: Daniel Eyk [mailto:danieleyk yahoo com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 2:42 PM
To: David Roden (Akron OH USA); elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Looking for a attachments

Hi all, you asked about what a one bottom plow is. It
is one blade only, where a multi-bottom has multiple
blades that are offset behind each other like the
comma's I will put in here to simulate the system.
                          _
                           ,
                            ,
                             ,
                              ,
                               ,

Hope this helps a little. My dad had a farm when I was
a kid. Someone else may be able to describe or explain
it better. Dan Eyk

--- "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <roden ald net>
wrote:
> On 17 Sep 2001, at 13:59, Don Barry wrote:
>
> > in particular I would like the mower, the
> > retailer, the snow thrower, the snow plow and the
> 1 bottom plow.
>
> What is a retailer, and what is a 1-bottom plow?  I
> don't think I'm
> familiar with those attachments.
>

> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
> 1991 Solectria Force 144vac
> 1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
> 1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
> 1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> = = = = = = = = = = =
> Thou shalt not send me any thing which says unto
> thee, "send this to all
> thou knowest."  Neither shalt thou send me any spam,
> lest I smite thee.

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.