(ET) Looking for a attachments

Hi All

I am the proud owner of an GE  E12S.  I would really like to be the envy of
my neighbors when mowing my lawn on a clean quite alternative to the petrol
sucking beast,  One problem,  I only have the tractor, I need the mower
deck.  can any one help me out here.  I am looking for any and all
attachments for the GE E12S  in particular I would like the mower, the
retailer, the snow thrower, the snow plow and the 1 bottom plow.  Any body
out there know of where I might find such critters.  I am not a purist if
it
is not GE that is ok with me just as long as I can get it to work with a
little good old farm know how.