From: MR23 (Christopher M. Meier, Mpls, MN) [mailto:mr23 mn rr com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 6:32 PM
To: Elie, Larry (L.D.); elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Should I get an Elec-Trak?

Larry, et al,

I've just recently become interested in having a wider seat - my kids that like
to ride on my lap are simply starting to get too big to ride there.

Does Bill carry wide seats?  Has anyone found a wide seat that can work
on the ET?  (I have an E16).  If you know of any suitable products/retailers,
please pass the information on, including price.

Thanks.