[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) Using Fair Radio charger on ET?
- Subject: (ET) Using Fair Radio charger on ET?
- From: Bruce Conner <bconner mediaone net>
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:09:11 -0400
- References: <F205ay0q0NTY9agv3Su00004e02@hotmail.com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
My E12M charger decided to blow a diode and I wanted to charge up the
pack using my surplus charger from Fair Radio while I wait for parts.
Anybody used one of these before and are there any gotchas involved?
What's the charge rate?
Just because I'm paranoid, I'll ask the following as well. With the
charger taken out of the ET, which of the wires is the positive and
which the negative? Is the positive the one that connects to the
heatsink of the diodes?