RE: (ET) ET15 stops suddenly, often...

Vince,

  The seat safety switch is going bad. I bet your wife weighs less than you
do. You can test the switch by jumping the switch out under the seat.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
IP Phone number 812-856-9251