(ET) For Sale: E15, Mower, Tiller, Elec Rear Lift ==> Oregon

For sale: E15 Elec-Trak

Location: Aloha, OR

Price: $850 (price firm until 8-31, then it may go up!)

Condition: fully functional, all original, un-restored. Some rust here and there, but not rotted through.

Includes: front mounted mower AA-42 (rear discharge) with new rubber rollers, roto-tiller VV-100 with mounting bracket VV-101, electric rear lift AP-59 and front implement mount bracket AP-58 (for mounting accessories which I don’t have such as: dozer blade, v-plow, snow-thrower, front platform lift and pallet handler)

Also Includes “General Electric E-12S and E-15 Elec-Trak Tractor Service Training Manual”, a 59 page 3-ring binder type manual.

Problems: batteries at end of life, charger timer contacts going bad (have to fiddle with the knob to keep the charger running), some wear and tear as you would expect on a tractor of this vintage.

I will not sell any parts or accessories separately. This is a full package deal. Pickup only. Delivery can be arranged for a modest fee within a 50 mile radius.

Check this link for some photos (I may post more later on): http://pws.ihpc.net/barnes/Pictures/Elec-Trak/

Rick Barnes

Aloha, OR