(ET) new batteries...

Well I've decided I need a new pack.  Am looking at the US2300 made by US
Battery that my local Interstate Distributor carries for golf car service.
http://www.usbattery.com/6vglfcr.htm

My question is the height, 11 1/8 inches, will it fit under the seat??  My
current batteries are 10 1/8 NOT including the posts.  if the above
measurement
includes the post they would probably fit.  Does anyone know for sure??

thanks,
dave
E12S
Seattle