Re: (ET) Harry Landis Charge Controller

go out to Don's etrak webpage at  www.elec-trak.org  and look under
classifieds/parts.  there's a brief description and a picture of it.
briefly
it replaces the timer on the etrak's charger and checks the pack's voltage
turning on the charger for 5 minutes when ever the voltage drops below
38.5v
(this is adjustable).  he builds and sells them and has used em on his
etraks
for 9 years.