(ET) batteries

Sorry, David, I knew that but had a senior moment.

Just for whatever, looked at both the JD and ET, JD is sitting at 39.2,
charged about a week ago.  The box charger is a "Lester-matic" that I
use on it, turned it on and voltage acroos pack was 45.3 with current
meter on box reading about 2 amps.

Checked ET, all batts at 6.25 - 6.26, charged about a week ago but don't
know if fully.  My meter, an "ECSA-3" digital voltmeter built in Japan
for battery chcking only has a table that says 6,3 is 100% , 6.2 is 75%
of full charge.  Fuel meter on dash has pointer in green just over "L"
in level (75 - 80%) area.

Just got curious and had to play even though we are in a heat wave, it's
90.5 deg in shade here now.  Batt temp probably in low 80's.

wombat