RE: (ET) time for a new pack...

Where are you guys checking the voltage??

When I plug in my E-12 and check voltage with the charger on it never
reads more than 1/2v
above where it reads before I turn the charger on.
After a full charge, with the "fuel gauge" in the white area I get a
reading of (Max)39.2v.

This is with an all new pack and a new capacitor from Bill Gunn.

I am using a new digital multimeter supposedly accurate to +/- .1v

Marty