Re: (ET) time for a new pack...

Dave,

Typically it's a Trojan T-105, whch is their 225 amp-hour battset.Trojan
also makes the T-125 and T-145, which are the same external dimensions,
just larger capacity. For most folks the T-105 works well. Only use the
T-125/145 if you have a BIG yard (over an Acre) to mow. Trojan WWW site is
http://www.trojanbattery.com You can see the distributor list their as
well.

Don

Don Barry
Infrastructure Manager, IT
Kirby Corporation
E-Mail: don barry kmtc com
Phone: 713-435-1032
Fax: 713-435-1070

>>> daveb seanet com 08/06/01 11:15PM >>>
I finally got the E12S running reliably enough to try some serious mowing
and quickly discovered that my current set of mis-matched batteries is just
not up to it.  talking to a golf car service shop he said he runs trojans
220 amp-hour set of six $420.  I think I should be able to do better than
that price-wise here in the Seattle area.
I'd like to order a set of Trojan golf cart batteries from the local
distributor and need to know exactly what to ask for.  group? dimensions?
amp-hour?

thanks,
dave
E12S