[no subject]

Hi Electrak Group,

Please re-post my message about a GE ElecTrak E-15 for sale in North Carolina.  I had a file glitch on Outlook and lost all e-mail replies (eight or more) from your support group.

Thanks for you support.

I have an E-15 in good condition for sale with the following accessories:
Rototiller - Rear end electric motor
Mower - Front end with three motors & extra blade set
Plow - front end
Maintenance Manual - complete

Control panel connectors has been improved with modifications.

The tractor and accessories have been stored in barn in North Carolina for a decade.  Wheels are in excellent condition.

Interested buyers wishing pictures please respond to my e-mail address:

Tom Hamilton