(ET) Reminder: only subscribers can post

Majordomo enforces a policy that only subscribers can post to the
Elec-trak list, in an effort to reduce spam.  This means that you can
only post from the address at which you are subscribed.  If you post
from some other address, your message will be sent to me for approval,
and unfortunately you will not be told about it.  Since I will be away
most of the next 3 weeks, your message will not get sent.  So, if you
send a message and it doesn't get through, check the address from which
you are sending it.

If for some reason you need to post from an address other than one at
which you are subscribed, if you tell me about it I can tell majordomo
to accept your other address.

Your message will also be intercepted if majordomo thinks that it
might be an administrative request, such as subscription.  This will
happen if words like "subscribe" or "help" are near the beginning.

Reminder: to subscribe to the list, send mail to
elec-trak-request@cosmos to phy.tufts.edu and in the body of the
message put the word "subscribe" and nothing else.  To unsubscribe, do
the same with "unsubscribe".

                Ken Olum