(ET) Where Are They

I am trying something new on my e-mails and a reply I
sent about where we are didn't include it. I have an
E-15 in process of getting it running in Vancouver,
Wa. and I know of at least one and maybe two here in
Vancouver area. There is at least one on the westside
of Portland, Oregon and one other guy who is very
knowledgeable (Guru type) on Elec-trak's in Portland.
There is one down in Eugene, Oregon and possibly one
in Albany, Oregon area, at least I bought my tiller
from him, throught another man in Sweet Home, Oregon.
We heard on the list from someone in Sacremento,
California that I believe had just inherited one and I
know of at least one in the Seattle, Washington area.
I am hoping to  get some wiring straightened out and
have to buy batteries for mine and hope to get it
going this summer. Hope this helps with where we are
and I will see if my signature shows up this time.
Have a nice 4th of July and remember our roots in this
Great Land. Dan

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.