RE: (ET) Time to check your batteries!

I think maybe the problem with the links is only half of what it at first
seemed.  Don, at the bottom of the battery post page you have the words "on
to the solution"  Is that supposed to be a link?  I and maybe others were
expecting it to be a link, but I notice the link that works is up in the
upper left of the page and perhaps that is the only link??

A more critical problem may exist with the "literature" menu picks, none of
the drop down picks work that is I get the page/url not found msg from my
browser.

We are having our annual strawberry festival on Vashon Island in two weeks
and I am planning to ride the E-trac in it.  I thought I'd print some of
the
"literature" pages and pass them out to people who have questions about the
e-trac.

How about taking a picture of the front and rear battery packs clearly
showing the correct and complete wiring of the batteries and posting on
this
site.  The former owner of my e-trac removed the batteries and spent hours
trying to figure out the correct placement and wiring of the batteries!  I
am not really sure they are wired correctly as they don't appear to match
the pictures that I have available to me ie both the 12v and 18v taps are
on
the same battery.  I understand space may be limited and you very well may
have more important things to place on the site.

Again you've done a really great job on the site and it is much
appreciated!!!

dave