From: Don Cohen [mailto:bond007d netsync net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 3:48 PM
To: diggerdave bigfoot com; 'Don Barry'; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Time to check your batteries!

No problems with links here - also use IE & OE. The only problem I have
found is that when you click on section headings 'Market Place', 'What's
New', etc. (not the drop downs from within) you are taken to home page -
except when you click on 'Market Place'. That takes you to the Market Place
section.

Don Cohen